When it comes to a property’s photo-shoot, viewing or open-home, there’s no denying that a high quality real estate property cleaning service is of great importance.
A home needs to be inviting for buyers in order for them to feel comfortable, visualise themselves in it, and being compelled to live in it and own it. And yes, this matters whether you’re targeting owner-occupiers or investor buyers.
Our property services include
• Real estate property cleaning
• Deep vacuums, mops, floor cleaning
• Window, wall and bench cleaning
• De-cluttering we can remove some unwanted items per property to donate to charity
• Hand-dusting and wiping down interiors and tidying up interiors
• Hand-cleaning windows, cabinets,
• Oven and fridge cleaning and other appliance cleaning
• Optional service: Fresh flowers weekly for open homes
• One-off or routine, regular scheduled cleaning
Our service is trusted by real estate agents, home-owners, landlords and property/rental managers. We service both residential and commercial properties.
What makes our cleaning service better?
• Premium service: Let’s face it, many people have a different opinion on what clean is and what isn’t, and we are not afraid to say we are on the deep cleaning end of that!
• Fast turn-arounds: With a capable team behind us, there’s no long wait periods for someone to take care of the work.
• We can help stage or style the property at the same time
• Because we work with people looking to sell or rent their homes, we do what matters to get it more.
We offer full house and apartment cleaning to get the place looking up to scratch. You may choose to have a simple engagement with us that lasts a few hours and we take the edge off homes that are not in pristine condition. Or you may choose to have us do a more detailed clean.
More about de-cluttering
With the stress of selling a home being on everyone’s minds, it is easy to forget how important de-cluttering a property is. That is, putting away excessive belongings that are spread throughout the house. Our reliable team can move this into your storage (either on-site or off-site). This helps free up the mind of a potential home buyer to seeing themselves living in the home so that they actually buy it, rather than feeling nosy or strangely uncomfortable about being in someone else’s home.
More benefits of our service
• Our designers recommend items to put into storage to de-clutter the property to make it’
• Our ability to organise tradespeople and other handyman work at one time
• Fast turnaround and efficient service from a team that regularly deal with home owners and real estate agents
• The ability to schedule one-off or routine home cleaning